Other than food and water, what is one of the essential elements human life needs to survive? Oxygen. We inhale oxygen to keep our skin and body free from toxins and impurities – we simply could not live without it. Unfortunately, as we grow older the level of oxygen in our skin naturally decreases, which contributes to fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. This is where the oxygen facial becomes helpful.
This is one of the best-kept secrets on the runway and red carpet. Celebrities, skin care junkies and those who just want to turn back the clock on aging are turning to the oxygen facial. This facial was created to replenish the levels of oxygen in your skin, smoothing out wrinkles, and giving your skin a more youthful appearance in your face.
What Exactly Is the Oxygen Facial?
This facial uses medical grade oxygen and vitamins A, E and C to hydrate and nourish your skin. We usually recommend the oxygen facial as a finishing touch to all the other facials we offer. This specialized treatment gently exfoliates, cleanses, hydrates and restores oxygen levels in the skin.
Who Is This Treatment Ideal For?
If you want to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this treatment is perfect for you. This facial contributes to healthy, glowing and radiant skin. The oxygen facial is a wonderful add-on if you want to see more dramatic results from other facials or skin care treatments.
The Benefits of An Oxygen Facial
In addition to being an amazing and relaxing way to treat yourself, this facial provides the following benefits:
• Detoxes the skin. Air pollution, cigarette smoke, and other everyday toxins rob the skin of essential oxygen. Itl helps rejuvenate oxygen-starved skin and reverses the effects of pollutants.
• Boosts collagen production. As we grow older, our collagen levels decrease. This facial infuses our skin with essential vitamins and oxygen, promoting the production of collagen.
• Shrinks pores. Not only does this treatment help shrink pores, but it offers a deep cleansing so you can have acne and blemish-free skin.
• Helps create new cells at a faster pace. Scientists believe that by infusing oxygen into the skin, we’re helping our skin create cells at a faster pace. New cells help speed up the healing of acne scars, sun spots, and other blemishes.
• No side effects or downtime. Unlike other skincare treatments, this facial requires no downtime, has no side effects and is pain-free. No burning, no redness and no stinging. After the facial is done, you can resume all normal activities.
• Promotes glowing skin. Glowing skin is always in! The oxygen facial helps dish the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging while enhancing overall hydration and promoting younger-looking skin.
Are you ready to give the oxygen facial a shot? The Santa Monica Laser and Skin Care Center is here to answer any questions you may have during your free beauty consultation. Are you ready to give the oxygen facial a shot? Let’s get started – call us at (310) 906-4048 or BOOK ONLINE.