Has your face lost its youthful radiance? Aging is a part of life, but with the right help, you don’t have to look your age. Dermal fillers can help you stay young and beautiful in your 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond. Have you given them a try? Call our offices at 310-829-9396 to schedule an appointment.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
As the body ages, it loses its natural volume. This leads to sagging skin, wrinkles, thin lips and changes to the structure of your face. Dermal fillers are injectable products that can replace this lost volume, making you look younger and revitalized in just a single treatment. The natural looking results fillers provide make them one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available. In 2013, more than 2 million filler treatments were performed.
There are several different types of dermal fillers available, each with their own benefits. Each filler can be used on its own, or combined with others. Both Dr. Amerian and Dr. Anterasian are experts at injections and have performed countless injections on thousands of satisfied patients. They’ll work closely with you to create a custom treatment plan for the best possible aesthetic results. When used properly by a skilled injector, dermal fillers create a natural and rejuvenated look.
Your Filler Options
We offer a variety of different fillers to ensure the best possible results for each of our patients. Let’s take a quick look at a few of the filler options we have available.
- Juvederm– Made of hyaluronic acid, Juvederm is a gel filler that is excellent at softening lines, fading wrinkles, and filling in folds. Hyaluronic acid is a natural compound found in the body. As you age, your hyaluronic acid levels decrease. Juvederm restores them, making your face look younger once again. Results last 6-9 months with a single treatment.
- Juvederm Voluma– Like Juvederm, Voluma is also a hyaluronic acid filler. While Juvederm is best for lines and wrinkles, Voluma is specifically designed to restore volume to the cheek area. It is particularly good at enhancing the cheekbones. With proper treatment, Voluma can lift and volumize the cheeks for up to 2 years.
- Sculptra– Sculptra is made from poly-L-lactic acid, a highly biocompatible material used to fill in facial depressions and wrinkles. We find that this treatment is especially effective on older patients.
- Restylane– Dramatically reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkle, Restylane treatments can provide 6-8 months or more of anti-aging benefits to users.
- Radiesse– Radiesse is comprised of tiny microspheres of calcium hydroxylapatite in a gel carrier. Radiesse acts by filling in lines, wrinkles, and folds, and by stimulating new collagen formation. This unique feature allows the treatment to provide immediate results as well as long lasting ones. This treatment strengthens the overall support of your skin. Results have been known to last up to a year.
Come see us about dermal fillers today. A more youthful you awaits!