Pucker up! If you want completely kissable lips for under the mistletoe this year, dermal fillers are the way to go. This treatment is non-surgical and requires no downtime. Luscious lips are within reach. MWAH!
Which Dermal Fillers Are Best for Lip Augmentation?
We love the natural-looking, smooth results that dermal fillers can provide in the lip area. They add volume, revolumize thinning lips, and contour to give you the full, flirty lips you’ve always wanted. Not every filler is ideal for the delicate lip area. You need a filler that is soft and natural feeling, smooth, and long-lasting.
- Juvederm– We love Juvederm for the lips. This hyaluronic acid filler is a smooth gel, perfect for contouring and shaping the lips. Both Dr. Amerian and Dr. Anterasian are experts, having performed many successful lip augmentations using this and other fillers. Juvederm typically lasts about 6-8 months in the lips. Injections only take a few minutes with no downtime.
- Restylane– Another great option for non-surgical lip augmentation is Restylane. This filler is also hyaluronic acid based and is well tolerated by most patients. It can plump up and volumize lips in just a few minutes with results that are instantly visible. We typically recommend treatment every 6 months for full, voluminous lips year-round.
Preparing for a Lip Augmentation with Dermal Fillers
Are you ready to plump up your pout? If you’re new to dermal filler lip treatments you may have questions. Don’t worry! We’ll be here to guide you through the process. Here’s what to expect:
- A Careful Evaluation- We want you to love your luscious lips so we’ll start the process with a careful examination. Dr. Amerian or Dr. Anterasian will choose the areas of your lips that need treatment and the areas that do not. This will ensure a flawless result once the injections begin.
- A Series of Injections- After your examination we’ll inject the filler into the selected areas with an ultra-fine needle. Many patients say they barely feel the injections. Restylane contains an anesthetic and we use a separate anesthetic with Juvederm to ensure your comfort. Smaller quantities in more injection sites lead to a more natural looking result.
- Go Home- After your treatment you can go home immediately. Return to work, hit the gym, or take a nap; it doesn’t matter. Simply love your new lips!
- Immediate and Lasting Results- Dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvederm create instant results, so you’ll notice your fuller lips immediately. Some redness or swelling may occur in the first day or two after treatment but this fades quickly. Come in for treatment now and greet 2016 with lovely, luscious lips.
- Repeat as Needed- When you love your new, fuller lips (and we’re certain you will), maintain your results. Schedule treatments every 6 months for lips that are fuller year-round.
Get the fuller lips you’ve always desired by asking us about dermal fillers for lip augmentation. Call today!