Are you considering dermal fillers to revitalize your aging skin? Which one should you choose? Call us today at 310-829-9396 to schedule an appointment for personalized advice or keep reading to learn more about the many fillers we offer at the Santa Monica Laser and Skin Care Center.
Which Filler Is Right for Me?
There is no simple answer to the question, “Which dermal filler is right for me?” The best filler for your situation will depend on your reasons for seeking treatment. Some fillers are ideal for restoring lost facial volume, while others work best on lines and wrinkles. Fillers can also fill in creases, plump up the lips, lift sagging skin, restore contours and more. We can recommend the best filler for your specific needs.
For patients with mature skin, we offer a wide range of top quality dermal fillers including:
- Juvederm: Safe for all skin types and skin tones, Juvederm is a versatile filler that works great on lines and wrinkles, folds, thin lips and more. In addition to filling in wrinkles, Juvederm also enhances the moisture content in the skin for a more supple, younger-looking appearance.
- Juvederm Voluma: The cheeks are one of the first areas to lose volume and Voluma is the only treatment FDA approved to correct this problem. In addition, Voluma is great for restoring your cheekbones. Voluma results can last up to two years with a single treatment.
- Radiesse: A unique dermal filler that creates a lattice into which collagen can grow, Radiesse is a great option for adding fullness to deeper wrinkles and folds. Radiesse acts as both a filler and a stimulator of natural collagen production, treating the signs of aging both immediately and with continued improvement. Results are very natural looking and can last up to a year.
- Belotero: Belotero is a filler that can be used to treat very fine lines in the skin. The filler is injected only slightly under the skin where it softens very fine lines. Belotero is often used after Juvederm or Restylane as a finishing touch to get rid of any remaining fine lines.
- Restylane: A smooth gel filler, Restylane is a great option for creating smooth and natural looking results. We often use this filler to soften lines and wrinkles, to correct deep folds, to plump the lips, etc.
Which Filler Is Right for You?
Younger-looking, rejuvenated skin is possible using dermal fillers. Call us today and schedule your appointment at the Santa Monica Laser and Skin Care Center.